Getting to play armchair Imagineer is one of my favorite pastimes. As a Disney fan, it’s fun to imagine what could possibly one day come to the Disney Parks. Blue sky concepts from Walt Disney Imagineering are imaginative, inspiring, and downright exciting, teasing out what we might be able to expect at the Disney Parks one day. In this episode, we test our skills at coming up with ideas for potential Imagineering projects, and while the ideas are completely our own (none of these have been announced by Disney in any way), I hope you enjoy hearing what we come up with.What concepts and ideas would you most like to see at Walt Disney World? Tag me and join the conversation below.
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@imaginationskyway
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/imaginationskyway
- Facebook Group (ImagiNation): https://www.facebook.com/groups/imaginationskyway
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/imaginationskyway
- TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@imaginationskyway
- Threads: https://www.threads.net/@imaginationskyway
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/skywaypodcast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Bonus ContentIf you want to take your love of Imagination Skyway to the next level and help support the show, definitely consider joining us on Patreon for virtual events, bonus content and episodes, exclusive access to our private Passholder communities and more. How to Support the Show
- Share the podcast with your friends
- Rate and review on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imagineerpodcasts-podcast/id1244558092
- Join our Patreon Group – https://www.patreon.com/imagineerpodcast
- Purchase merchandise – https://www.teepublic.com/stores/imagineer-podcast?ref_id=8929
Enjoy the show!