The Disneyland Resort in California is an amazing place for families of all ages, which includes toddlers and infants. With countless attractions for little ones to enjoy across two parks (Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure), character experiences, dining, and more, Disneyland is worth visiting with the whole family. In this episode, we chat about our most recent Disneyland vacation, which was our 18-month-old daughter’s first time visiting the Disneyland Resort. We discuss when we decided to go, where we stayed, how we strategically decided to navigate the park, our review of Genie+, where we dined, and our review of the World of Color One Dessert Party.What additional advice would you offer to families traveling to Disneyland California with an infant or toddler? Tag me and join the conversation below.
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@imaginationskyway
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/imaginationskyway
- Facebook Group (ImagiNation): https://www.facebook.com/groups/imaginationskyway
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/imaginationskyway
- TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@imaginationskyway
- Threads: https://www.threads.net/@imaginationskyway
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/skywaypodcast
- Email: email@example.com
Get Bonus ContentIf you want to take your love of Imagination Skyway to the next level and help support the show, definitely consider joining us on Patreon for virtual events, bonus content and episodes, exclusive access to our private Passholder communities and more. How to Support the Show
- Share the podcast with your friends
- Rate and review on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imagineerpodcasts-podcast/id1244558092
- Join our Patreon Group – https://www.patreon.com/imagineerpodcast
- Purchase merchandise – https://www.teepublic.com/stores/imagineer-podcast?ref_id=8929
Enjoy the show!