Of all the longes at Walt Disney World, Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto might be the best. Although wait times to get in can often skyrocket during peak lounge times, it’s worth stopping by this “tropical hideaway” to enjoy the atmosphere, the Easter eggs, the Cast Member entertainment, and of course the food and beverage selections. In this Imagineer Podcast episode, we’ll sip on a few beverages and enjoy the ambiance of Trader Sam’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
Which lounge experience at Walt Disney World or Disneyland is your favorite? Send me your feedback via email or through direct or public message at any of the following and [with your permission] I’ll include your message in a future show:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ImagineerAudio
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imagineerpodcast/
- Share your feedback via voicemail: 516-406-8376
Support our project to benefit DonorsChoose.org: https://www.donorschoose.org/imagineerpodcast
How to Support the Show
- Share the podcast with your friends
- Rate and review on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imagineerpodcasts-podcast/id1244558092
- Become a VIP Member – https://www.patreon.com/imagineerpodcast
- Purchase merchandise – https://teespring.com/stores/imagineer-podcast
Enjoy the show!