In this episode, we recap our experience at Oogie Boogie Bash at the Disneyland Resort, which takes place in September and October at Disney California Adventure. We discuss the villain treat trails (especially Ernesto de la Cruz, Judge Doom, and Agatha Harkness), the character meet-and-greets, the parade, the crowds, dining options and beyond. Oogie Boogie Bash is a wonderful way to celebrate the Halloween season at Disneyland and offers some similarities and differences to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom at the Walt Disney World Resort.
What is your favorite Halloween experience at Disney? Tag me and join the conversation below.
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@imaginationskyway
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/imaginationskyway
- Facebook Group (ImagiNation): https://www.facebook.com/groups/imaginationskyway
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/imaginationskyway
- TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@imaginationskyway
- Threads: https://www.threads.net/@imaginationskyway
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/skywaypodcast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Bonus Content
If you want to take your love of Imagination Skyway to the next level and help support the show, definitely consider joining us on Patreon for virtual events, bonus content and episodes, exclusive access to our private Passholder communities and more.
How to Support the Show
- Share the podcast with your friends
- Rate and review on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imagineerpodcasts-podcast/id1244558092
- Join our Patreon Group – https://www.patreon.com/imagineerpodcast
- Purchase merchandise – https://www.teepublic.com/stores/imagineer-podcast?ref_id=8929
Enjoy the show!